1. Find two stable trees or columns.
2. Connect the rope to the tree or column.
3. Pass the nylon rope through the design hole on the top of the mosquito net, and then tie the nylon rope to the branch or column.
4. It is recommended that the distance between the rope and the ground exceed 5 feet.
5. Connect the hammock with rope.
6. The height of the hammock from the ground is 12-18 inches.
Dimension: 122 * 55.1 inches
Material: 210T parachute nylon material
Item weight: 640g /1.4lb
2 * Nylon rope
2 * Tree belt
The maximum load of the hammock is 440 pounds. Do not exceed this limit. Please choose a safe place to install the hammock. For example, between two trees that are strong enough. Avoid scratching the hammock with sharp objects, as sharp objects can easily tear the fabric and cause you to fall.